Looking for a smart phone that might suite your pocket and has the best performance in the budget? In this article we will be looking into top 5 best Smartphone under 15000. There are many smart phones that come in the price line of 15000. We have picked what we think are best mobile phones under 15000. These phones are the best bet to buy right now.
This is a late post for august. We will be coming up with latest smartphones list for the month September and October soon. Here are some of the best mobile phones under 15000 that are a great performer in the range.
Top 5 Best Smartphone Under 15000
Honor 6x is the editor choice phone from the list. It is the only phone in the list which comes with the dual lens camera. It comes with their own kirin processor, which clocks at 2.1 GHz (octa core processor). Has a dual 4G support.
The only down side is that there might not be any early update of android versions. Since they use their own customized version of android. But still one of the best smartphone under 15000.
- 12MP+2MP dual lens primary camera with auto focus camera, FF camera and 8MP front facing camera with PDAF Focusing
- 97 centimeters (5.5-inch) LCD LTPS/a-si capacitive touch screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density and 16M color supports
- Android EMUI4.1 v 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with 2.1GHz + 1.7GHz Kirin 655 octa core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (nano+nano (hybrid)) dual-standby (4G+4G) with Volte support
- User can use any SIM slot for 4G (In-fact he can insert two 4G SIM cards in both the slots), Based on which SIM he choose for Data Connection, other SIM goes onto 2G for Voice.
- 3340mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 23 hours and standby time of 650 hours
Moto g5 plus
Moto g5 plus is another great smartphone in the list. Nothing new from Moto. Still using the single camera I the rear and 5 MP front facing camera.
The best part about the Moto phone is that you get the latest update of the android version since it is very near to the stock android. Comes with turbo charging feature of the Moto as well.
- 12MP primary camera (f1.7) with dual auto focus pixels and 5MP front facing camera, color balancing dual LED flash, 8x digital zoom for photos, 4x for video, drag to focus exposure
- 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB
- Metal body with finger-print reader
- 2 centimeters (5.2-inch) Full HD TFT IPS display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Capacitive touch screen
- Android v7 Nougat operating system | Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor (2GHz) with Adreno 506 GPU
- Dual nano SIM with dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery
You may also like
Samsung galaxy on 8
The features of the Samsung galaxy on 8 is almost similar to the Moto g5 plus. With just some small changes. Like the processor and Ram and definitely the android version. You are definitely not getting any sooner update for android in Samsung phones.
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive touch screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.6GHz S5E7580 Exynos 7580 octa core processor, 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3300mAH lithium-ion battery
Lenovo z2 plus
The only phone in the list with qualcomm 820 processor. It is using android marshmallow but uses google now launcher for the stock android feel. It has the highest battery compared to all the smartphone in the list.
But when it comes to performance it a decent and better then expected performer. A good bet for smart phones under 15000.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4 custom Kryo cores, 2.15Ghz, 14nm FinFET process, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB SmartSLC internal memory, Dual SIM (nano+nano), Volte & 4G+
- Android v6.0.1 with Google Now launcher, 3500mAh high density Li-Ion Battery
- 13MP large pixel (1.34µm) primary camera with Hybrid autofocus (PDAF&CAF), 4K video recording, slow-motion capture (120fps), Time-lapse, Live Filters, Auto HDR. 8MP Front facing Camera with large pixel (1.4µm)
- 7 centimeters (5-inch) LTPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 441 ppi pixel density.
Moto g4 plus
Currently updated with Nougat v7.0. Moto g4 plus might be a pretty old phone to be added to thelist. But it is still a worthy pick. If you ask us to pick one among moto G5 plus and G4 plus we will definitely pick G5 plus. But still g4 plus is a good alternative.
- 16 MP primary camera with laser focus, PDAF and professional mode, 5 MP wide angle front camera with display flash
- Finger print reader for fast unlocking, 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) full HD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 401 ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with Motorola mobile computing system, including 1.5 GHz MSM8952 Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor with 550 MHz Adreno 405 GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual micro-SIM dual-standby (4G+3G)
- 3000 mAh all day battery with TurboPower charging (6 hours of power in 15 min of charging)
These were our top picks for 5 best smartphone under 15000. We have missed out some of the awesome phones in the list but they have an entirely new article for them.
So come back for the updated version of the best smartphone under 15000.
That’s it with the article on 5 best mobile under 15000. Hope the article was useful. Thanks for stopping by.